Thursday, April 28, 2005

Movie opens in UK and Australia

And there will be reviews a-plenty, no doubt. I'll try and keep up with them as they come in. Please forgive any duplicates, as I'm swamped with new articles and reviews today.


"Regular People" reviews:

Media Reviews/Articles/Interviews:

Member reviews from imdb.com (Fair warning: this is a site known for it's trolls, with bad reviews of movies they've never seen, etc.)

Results from Movie Review Query Engine (mrqe.com):

Media reviews from list on Internet Movie Database (imdb.com):

Votes by non-media (from imdb.com):


Demographic breakdown of votes (from imdb.com):

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Tony said...

I was out web surfing and stumbled across your blog. I've really enjoyed reading your blog. Very interesting and thought provoking.

My science news article site has lots of info pertaining to science news article.

Come visit sometime :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home